Halo: Orions Spartans II Halo: Orions Spartans II

haha

yeah that was awesome! My only critique is walk cycles, work on them, some of the motions were choppy but overall the use of different camera shot were great. Very Cool. . Check out books:
Shot by Shot & Preston Blair - cartoon animation

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

very cool

The animations were smooth and I really liked your style. The short itself was confusing, but the use of different camera angles was really good. Very Cool keep them coming.

Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

Very Cool

I wish there were more movies like this on newgrounds. Very Good, really like the concept!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Akumaaaa!!!

That was freaking awsome, I love your sprite animation, especially those matrix slow mo effects during the fight scene, me and my girl were both into it and she don't even like cartoons lol. Awesome!

Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

lol

very funny, sweet animations

Reiko - S'no Fair Reiko - S'no Fair

cool

the animation was well done, i really like the character designs. I wish it was a little longer.

The Doctor Detective The Doctor Detective

yawn

I liked your submission, it was descent but needs a lot of work. The beginning was to stretched to long and boring. Cut to the chase, i was forcing myself to finish watching it. I would have liked to see different camera angels as well, when he was talking to his wife you should have used a different point of view. Best example would be comic books, there are 50 different panels of 2 guys talking but each panel is different from the other, play around with your angels thats what makes stories more interesting. Other then that The walk cycles need work, overall it was good can't wait to see your next submission.

Elevator Action++ Elevator Action++

very cool

animation was smooth, i liked how you incorporated sound effects from the game in there.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

not any more bitch

hahaha

Super Smash Bros Murder X Super Smash Bros Murder X

cool, needs work

sound clarity was bad, and I agree with frostblaze abou the plot. You jumped around to much, there were some cool parts though, especially the baby scene. Definitely didn't suck though. Keep them coming